Monday, October 26, 2020

Roses

I inherited many of the rose bushes in my garden.  I planted an old fashioned pink rambler, which I got a cutting of from an old neighbour over forty years ago.  From this same neighbour I was given a cutting of the Ballerina, a thornless bush, or rambler if you do not prune it hard.  I also planted the yellow mermaid rose, again from a cutting from my previous house.  This rambling rose is taller than the fence and is full of buds at the moment.

the colour of a tropical sunset

Ballerina

rambling pink

Black boy, an unfortunate name

A deep red Mr Lincoln, a yellow David Austin and a white standard, all inherited from the previous owner.

Pierre de Ronsard

beautiful red rose, name unknown

Altissimo

name unknown

rosebuds

the flowers, name unknown










 

No comments:

Post a Comment